The Yizkor Book Database
Bielsko Biała, PolandBielsko-Biała was originally two separate towns,
Bielsko and Biała, located on opposite sides of
the Biała River in Upper Silesia.
Before WWI, Bielsko (Bielitz) was in Austrian Silesia,
and Biała was in Austrian Galicia.
Between the two world wars, both were in Poland:
Bielsko was in the Bielsko district of Śląsk province;
Biała was in the Biała district of Kraków province.
The two towns were united in 1951 into one town,
known as Bielsko-Biała.
|Original Title:||Bielitz-Biala pirkei avar|
|English Title:||Chapters from the past|
| ||Pages: 182 Languages: H,G|
|See WorldCat site: http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/613227324|
|Holocaust Center of Northern California, San Francisco, CA, United States, Call No: Bielitz-biala|
|New York Public Library, Jewish Division, New York, NY, United States, Call No: *PXV(Bielsko-Biala) 88-466|
|Price Library of Judaica, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, United States, Call No: Has book|
|Ahad Haam Library, Tel Aviv, , Israel, Call No: 933.5(438) 56|
|Harvard University Library, Cambridge, MA, United States, Call No: Heb 16718.210|
|Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, , Israel, Call No: D47(438)|
|Leopold Muller Memorial Library, Yarnton, Oxfordshire, England, Call No: Shelf 17|
|University of Texas, Austin, TX, United States, Call No: DS 135 P62 B5456|
|University of Texas, Austin, TX, United States, Call No: DS 135 P6 K536 1995|
|Jewish National and University Library, Jerusalem, , Israel, Call No: 2015015|
|UCLA Research Library, Los Angeles, CA, United States, Call No: DS 135 P62 B43|
Yizkor Book Project Manager, Lance Ackerfeld
Emerita Yizkor Book Project Manager, Joyce Field
Michael Tobias, Database Search Engine Designer
Copyright ©1998, 2000,